Research Collaboration Advice Team

Latest from the Research Collaboration Advice Team

What we do

We provide advice to research institutions on the national security risks linked to international research.

RCAT is part of the Department for Science, Innovation and Technology.

Read more about what we do


Contact RCAT

Contact RCAT

Within research institutions, communication with the RCAT should be conducted through your institution’s nominated RCAT point of contact. If you are unsure who this is, please contact your Research Office.

Make an FOI request

  1. Read about the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act and how to make a request.
  2. Check our previous releases to see if we’ve already answered your question.

Corporate information

Jobs and contracts