Government Operational Research Service

Latest from the Government Operational Research Service

What we do

We support operational research analysts across government, helping them to contribute to policy-making, strategy and operations.

GORS is part of the Civil Service and the Cabinet Office.

Read more about what we do

Contact GORS

General Enquiries

GORS Central Management Unit
100 Parliament Street
United Kingdom

Make an FOI request

  1. Read about the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act and how to make a request.
  2. Check our previous releases to see if we’ve already answered your question.

Corporate information

Jobs and contracts