Tuberculosis tests for visa applicants

Skip to contents of guide

Other countries with approved TB test clinics

You must be tested at a clinic that has been approved by the Home Office.

You can find approved clinics to get a tuberculosis (TB) test in most of the listed countries where you need a TB test for your UK visa application.

You can also find approved clinics in:

Clinics in the UK

You can get a TB test at a clinic in the UK if either: