About our services

All services and online forms for charity trustees and their representatives.

Read the guidance on each page before you start your task.

Request something from the Charity Commission

Report something to the Charity Commission

Closing or merging a charity

Convert to a CIO

Sign in to My Charity Commission Account

This is a new service and from 31 July you need your own Charity Commission Account to access our online services. Find out how to request an account.

You can use this service to:

  • submit your annual return
  • report a change to your details
  • amend your governing document
  • change your financial year
  • change your name or working name

Sign in to My Charity Commission Account

Before you start, read the guidance on: